Saturday, August 26, 2017

10 Things I Learned During my Staycation


1) How to use the Keurig the kids bought me for Mother's Day 3 years ago.
2) Teenagers can sleep from midnight until 3pm without needing to get up and go to bathroom.
3) Despite my golden rule, my son is playing violent games on XBOX.
4) My husband and kids know how to cook a square meal when push comes to shove.
5) Idol time is the devil's workshop - assuming Twitter and Facebook are run by Satan-like characters.
6) If you stare at a bunny rabbit, it will stare right back at you.
7) I love Greenleaf, AGT, and Jeapordy!
8) Bills actually do come in the mail everyday, not just on pay day, when I normally bother to go to the mailbox.
9) You can always find an excuse not to do laundry or the dishes.
10) I love my house!!! The sunsets are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment