Happy New Year!
The last time I shared a funny kid story it was the first
day of school and Zora said "I am the luckiest kid in the world, because I
have 12 more years of school left and William and older kids have less."
Well, William has trumped his sister with his actions
this morning. Not to freak you out, but
there was a guy who looked like he was trying to break in the car as it was
parked in front of the house. As Zora
and I were looking at the alleged burglar through the kitchen window and I was
on hold with the Oakland police ( another story for another day), William ran
upstairs screaming. We thought he was
scared and locked himself in his room.
As I was trying to call police and watch burglar and get Herman to check
on William, William comes flying down the stairs with his superhero cap headed
for the front door. Zora, Herman, and I
were so overwhelmed we didn't know if we should laugh, cry, or what. I managed to keep Super William in the house
and away from the burglar, but it was a chore.
He was on a mission to save the family!
We have been laughing so hard my side is hurting.
Just wanted to share with anyone who may need a good
laugh today! All is well in the
Edwards's household. Burglar ran
away. Kids are safe.
Car is secure. But
our sides and heads are hurting from laughter.
I think I will give up my hunt for work and simply rent
William out as a neighborhood hero. Just
kidding!
Carladenise Armbrister Edwards
William's Idol
No comments:
Post a Comment