
I thought my friends who know what it is like to be a
work-a-holic would get a kick out of this.
Herman
was sick yesterday and I had to take the kids to school. He does all drop
off and pick up. My travel schedule has been brutal. While we were
in the car, Zora wrote this note and handed it to me.
She
says “ This is what we are supposed to do after school. Please don’t lose
it. You don’t want to get in trouble with Daddy.”
This
girl is too much….I have no idea where she gets it from. J
Needless
to say, the school called me because I was late picking them up, they had 2
desserts, no bath, and they watched 3 episodes of America’s Got Talent
while I finished working. They just asked me if Daddy could be sick all
weekend.
carladenise armbrister edwards
Zora's Driver
No comments:
Post a Comment