Sunday, October 26, 2014

Zora for President!




I am sure every parent feels the same level of pride when their child does something incredibly ambitious and brave that I feel when my kids go out on a limb.  Last week, my fourth grader proudly told me she is running for Student Body President.  I was so excited I could hardly contain myself.

"Student Body President?" I asked.

She beamed "Yes.  I am the only fourth grader running.  I have a one in fifteen chance of winning."

I told her "I am so proud of you!  Even if you don't win, you are so brave and will always be my shero."

My little girl is growing up. It is so hard to believe, but so exciting to experience.  I can't wait for her to run for U.S. President!  Watch out Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren, Zora Edwards is right behind you!


No comments:

Post a Comment